Saturday, August 30, 2008

WILLIE GRACE: The Photographic and Surf Art Artists Bio.

The Photographic and Surf Art Artists Bio of:
Hawaiian Beach Boy Willie Grace
CEO of Style and Grace Surf Productions


Aloha from Style and Grace I hope you enjoy the work of my Art and Photography.
An interest in Photography soon developed in this interest and love for taking Photos has grown stronger ever since I took my first shots. I've had no type of Schooling or Formal Training in Photographic. I learned how the old Hawaiian fashioned way. Through the Hands on Experience of taking literally thousands of photo's, and, learning from all my mistakes. So that is how I develop my own think that I called Style and Grace.
I would like to talk about how I feel or describes my Photography. First of all you have to have this Passions and Aloha
(Love) for Photography, and 2nd of all you have to give Thanks to the one and only Akua (God) for all the Beauty that he puts in front of us everyday, and all I do is Capture it to from him to share with everyone.

Sharing my Photography allows me to share my images that I capture
with those who can Appreciate the Beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, and the World
Because that is what Hawai'i and Hawaiians are all about Sharing.

All images on this website are copyright by: Style and Grace.
Mahalo very much from Willie Grace CEO of Style and Grace Surf Productions


STYLE and GRACE SURF PRODUCTIONS
About the watermarks (PROOF) Some will have them and some will not show up on the prints that you ordered through Us.
About The Photo Images.
All images are smaller versions of the original photograph, displayed here as low resolution samples that have been compressed in size to speed up image viewing. These do NOT represent the true quality of Willie Grace of Style and Grace Photography. Please be aware that due to the limitations of computer monitors, the true quality and sharpness of our images cannot be reproduced here on the web and, may display differently on different monitors.
Copyright Notice:
All photographs on this Web site are the sole property of Style and Grace. Any duplication or reproduction of any of these images and videos by any method whatsoever including being copied, saved, printed, or used either for personal use or commercial use, without the express written consent from Style and Grace will constitute copyright infringement and will be prosecuted to the full extent of federal copyright law.
Purchase or License These Images:
If you have an interest in purchasing or licensing any of the images , please contact Style and Grace directly via the email. Willie Grace at: hawbchboy@gmail.com

Style and Grace Copyright or Water Mark Notice:
Images are available as Matted Prints as well, and will not have the Copyright or Water Mark Notice or Proof printed on them the way they are shown on this website. Email for additional information and please be specific about which image you have interest in.

Mahalo Very Much for Checking Us at Style and Grace Surf Productions 
CEO WILLIE GRACE 
Hawaiian Beach Boy of Waikiki

No comments: